Most of us like to be pampered, especially by our partner. It makes us feel special and appreciated when we’re given attention in a loving way. After a long stressful day, it’s nice to be able to relax.
Here are 5 things you can do to help your partner relax.
1. Make them a bubble bath with scented candles with their favorite music playing. It will put them in a peaceful mood.
2. Offer them a back rub. Using lotion or rubbing alcohol, soothe and message down to their feet those aching and tired muscles. If they have any gratitude, you will be thanked for it.
3. Put off any contentious matter or complain for another day. You don’t want to ruin the positive atmosphere you have created. Nagging is like scratching fingernails on a chalkboard. Avoid it!
4. Give them some time to watch their favorite show, a game, read the newspaper, or whatever. Everyone needs some space to themselves sometimes. When you have some time apart, it makes being together more special,
5. Overlook those imperfections. Even though your partner may be the biggest Klotz you know, make him or her feel like they are the best thing in your life. Let them know just how special they are to you.