Posted Thursday, September 29th, 2011 | Tagged in : Divorce & Breakups, Relationship Advice, Save Your Relationship | Get Your Ex Back By Admin
Depression, feelings of rejection and a desperate need to get your ex back start from the very moment they say, “It’s over!” You’ll do almost anything to have them back. You try your best to communicate to them just how much you love them and that you really do need them. You make at least one, if not all 12 of the most common mistakes that people make when trying to get an ex back:
- You call, text or email them constantly.
- You call their friends and family members to find out the truth or see how they’re doing.
- You ‘accidentally’ bump into them.
- You engage in self-destructive behaviors (binge eating or drinking, not eating or sleeping).
- You spend your days in sweat pants, eating Ben and Jerry’s, watching Sleepless in Seattle.
- You call them names or say hurtful things.
- You try to make your ex feel guilty for abandoning you.
- You try to get revenge on your ex.
- You apologize constantly – even if you weren’t at fault.
- You profess your undying love to them.
- You send them flowers, candy or other gifts.
- You follow them around.
Your actions are out of anger, hurt and abandonment. This is completely normal after a breakup! Sadly, however, these actions will only make the breakup more concrete in the mind of your ex. As you claw desperately to regain their love and affection, you are actually shoving them further and further away. Before too long, you will push the relationship to the point of no return.
What Can You Do?
The most important thing to do at this point is to stop making the above mistakes. By stopping now, even if you have made many, or most, or even all of the above mistakes, you increase the chances of successfully getting your ex back.
Of course, getting an ex back requires a little more skill, knowledge and work than just refraining from poor behavior habits. You also have to know what things you SHOULD do to make your ex want you again. And yes, it is possible. We have seen it work with some of the ‘get an ex back’ programs we have reviewed.
Which One Should You Try?
To be honest, we can’t really recommend one over the other. Each has its list of positives and negatives. While one might be better for marriage, another would be better for dating couples. Additionally, one method might work for you better than the other. What we highly suggest is that you take the time to look over the reviews posted here on Mr. Marriage Saver and decide from there.
We have done most of the hard work for you. We searched out the best of the best get your ex back programs. Now all you have to do is find one that fits your needs and your relationship, buy it and get started!